Monday, December 24, 2012

What I can do

What I can do 

My life might be limited by dialysis and such
But I'm not limited by my life because
The things I can do are much

I can still do my work at night 
And use treatment time to write 
I can still think of friends in need
Cause I'm not the only one
Who could use a note of encouragement
A glimpse of light and sun !

I still can watch my favorite teams
Because I am a football fan
I can still go fishing at the lake
Catching all I can.

I can still make an impact
With the attitude I choose
To face my adversities
To win and not to lose.

So please do not pity me,
But encouragement is good
I am always bolstered by kind words
Many times it's how I've stood.

Keep me thinking what is possible
To do the needed things
To live by possibilities
Not burdened by what life brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment