Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Traveling On!



I am tired and so weary
But I must travel on 
Til I reach the gates of heaven
And kneel humbly before the Son

There will be peace in that valley 
No shadows to render doubt
There will be no sadness, nor sorrow
Forever we'll sing and shout

That day is quickly coming
When we will see Christ the king
Return from his glory in heaven
To let salvation ring.

We will lay down our plows and swords
In worshipping our Lord
Together we'll sing hallelujah
All in one accord

So while I may feel weary
I will keep my hope in God above
And will fully trust his promises
Of his eternal love

Peace to all

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. I wondered if you were the same Jeff who had an article in Davita Lifelines? I just wanted to let you know it was an encouragement to me. I do peritoneal dialysis in our home for my husband.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... I am a dialysis patient, and published in Davita lifelines... thanks for checking out my blog.... My goal is to lift the name of Jesus up and lift others hope up in the process. Thanks for commenting.... Sorry I didn't check it more often... God bless on your dialysis journey with your husband...

      Delete