Monday, June 24, 2013

The Winding Road

Dialysis Diaries

The Winding Road

The road is steep and winding
With many turns along the way
Each Step takes faith and vision
Of a Destination worth the stay.


The temptation is to give up too soon
As the journey seems so long
But inspiration to take each step
Renders courage to make me strong.


I learned to enjoy each view
Along the path that I did take
Knowing it was a part of my arriving
A finely woven landscape to partake.


I had the promise of Almighty God
And His presence at every turn
His strong arm would guide me
If I took the time to learn.

So I step along my journey
Still have a ways to go
But I am amazed at God’s faithfulness
That daily He does show.


Proverbs 3:5, 6
trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding, in all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment