Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Well


I came to the well for renewal
To find water to quench my thirst
There I met the King of Kings
He explained to me my worth

He said if I drank of living water
My thirst would be no more
As I continued on the path of life
My footing would be sure. 

The well represents God's word to us
To sustain us in our plight
A dose of living water
And our outlook becomes bright

So I come daily to the well
To quench the thirst of soul
I have never seen the well run dry
It's living water makes me whole

You know that God Almighty
Has made this well for you
To set the compass of your life
On all that is good and true.

So join me in a meeting
At the well that springs with life
And drink to your soul's content
And leave behind the strife.

Revelation 7:17 (KJV)
For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Jeff Dyk

No comments:

Post a Comment