Thursday, August 8, 2013

Amazing Grace!

Because of the mark of my own sin
The way of death had reeled me in
But the King of Glory, The God of Grace
Left heaven above to die in my place

Leaving behind the wealth of his throne
He descended to earth to die all alone
Suffering the gruesome death on a cross
Christ opened heavens gate to all who were lost

But death could not keep him
For after three days
The stone rolled away
And from death he did raise

My Jesus, My Savior, My God and My King
Your victory over death has left death with no sting
Your ascension to heaven to prepare us a place
Has revealed to us your glory and grace

So I will live here forgiven
Moved by your love
With strength by your grace
That comes from above

I'll tell of your greatness
How you were humble of heart
And became a great servant
Your love to  impart

Til one day in heaven
I will see your face
And I will fall on my knees
In awe of your grace

I'll fall on my knees
In awe of your grace.

Titus 3:4-7 (KJV)
But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,

[5] Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

[6] Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

[7] That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment