Monday, August 26, 2013

The Race


I am called to run my race
With the power of God's grace
While the finish line is in sight 
Each stride adds to my plight

A stride, though difficult may be
Is but a piece of my history
Only one at a time can be taken 
The sum of them is my direction 

In your directions O Lord will I stride
Emptying myself of my sinfulness and pride 
Closer to your likeness will I become
Breathing with your Spirit, Embracing your Son. 

Live Forgiven ! Press On !

Philippians 3:13-14 (KJV)
Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do , forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

[14] I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment