Friday, August 23, 2013

Mirror



God's Word, the mirror for my soul
Has shaped my life and made me whole
Rendering the courage to look within
Providing complete forgiveness for my sin

Restoring my heart to know God's care
Renewing my mind to what is right and fair
Reflecting His glory to light my way
Assuring his presence will always stay

When I take the time each day
To understand God's way
He lights my path with joy and peace
And the knowledge his love will never cease

So I take to Him all worries and fear
And the needs of all I hold dear
Trusting his outstretched arm
Will guard our lives from all harm

His provision will come in His hour
And meet our needs and give us power
To extend his grace to those in need
To lend a hand in both word and deed

Looking upward to see inward to live outward

Psalm 19:7-11,14 (KJV)
The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

[8] The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.

[9] The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.

[10] More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

[11] Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

[14] Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord , my strength, and my redeemer.

Jeff Dyk

No comments:

Post a Comment